31 March 2009

Three days in a row

TNCWC #4 went off tonight with a pretty damn big group. I can't decide if the ride was fast or just average. At times, it felt ripping quick, but at other times, even at 25+, I felt like we were rolling around. I guess that's a good thing and that my decision to rest last week was a good one.
I'm going to go ahead and turn this into a block.
Anyway, I felt waaay better tonight than I have in a long time. My stomach wasn't protesting and I could actually breathe...thank you Mr. Albuterol. A couple of good digs and gap closures was enough to get back into the swing. Apologies to Doog and GW...I burned a match getting across to you guys, but just couldn't help...
PV was out in force again. There was some grumbling heard from the back towards the end of the evening. If you can grumble...
Coco won the sprint, Doog was 3rd. Doog is easily leading the 'unofficial' points competition.
Supposed to rain tomorrow and maybe Thursday...

No comments: