24 March 2009

Motivation...I no has it...

God, it was a struggle to even get dressed to go out to the TNCWC tonight. The pull of getting out of the house and away from the al Queda trainees was stronger than my lack of motivation. I just didn't have it in me tonight. The fitness is definitely there...I just didn't care.
I did 25 minutes and sat out a lap, then finally just quit with one to go.
Doog won quite easily...again! I guess his time at the hospital is 'helping' his fitness.
PV finished 1-3-4-5-6

The pollen is freaking killing me too. It looked like a duststorm in Riyadh tonight. You could literally SEE the giant plumes of yellow blowing across the course. You could feel it on your teeth. Karl likened it to eating a green banana. It supposed to rain for the rest of the week. I've never hoped for rain more...
Chest X-Ray tomorrow morning...precaution...
Another visit to the Allergist Thursday morning...

No comments: