17 March 2009

TNCWC #2

This week was a bit different. Nothing was getting away tonight...attack, chase...attack, chase...lather, rinse, repeat for 45 minutes. It seemed a bit faster than last week too. This sentiment was echoed by more than one person.
I took it relatively easy tonight, considering I really still can't breath all that well, riding only as hard as necessary. Somewhere in the middle of the race, I sneezed, HARD, and things sort of opened up. Not great, but better...
On the last lap, it was necessary to kick the TD into passing gear and get Coco to the front. I drilled it around the outside and ended up leading out the entire sprint, yet still finishing 6th.

SoPro is bringing her bike over for me to look at before she goes to San Dimas to mix it up with the pro chicks...I'd say Big Dogs, but she is a Big Dog, so there you go...

Thursday 6pm @ the gate...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://velonews.com/photo/28834

The real and true Mike "SoPro" Jones. Let's give the guy some respect.

MM said...

Jones quit riding, so the mantle of "SoPro" get passed on to you.