09 March 2009

Not bad...

Sunday @ BMW
Windy and warm
The pack stayed together for @ 25 minutes. A break went (7 dudes) and the group all sat up and looked around like they had all lost their puppies...at the same moment. The break had @ 30 seconds and seemed to be working together. I got a little pissy, went to the front and burned a few matches. I pulled the break back by myself...yes, it hurt!
The group got back together and stayed that way until the last lap. The speed jumped up with @ 1km to go. Doogie caught a good wheel and went straight to the front. I didn't catch a good wheel and had to force my way outside, into the wind. I picked off a good 20 guys in the last 200 meters to finish 11th. Doog was 2nd...good ride my brotha!!
It was a good day!

Oh, and SoPro fucking WON Rouge Roubaix!!! If you don't know what that is, well...here's the link...it's epic!!! That little girl is hard as nails...PERIOD!!!

No comments: