15 March 2009

No thank you...

Another 50 degree, rainy day...
I'm having serious breathing issues...
No ride for me today thanks...
Doog and I did go to the Crit in Forest Acres to watch for a bit. SoPro crushed her field into a fine powder. They combined the 3/4 race. Coco finished 5th. GW was somewhere in the top ten (results aren't up yet). Timberlake was a trooper and finished in what could only be described as poor conditions. Chin up JT, it's your 2nd race as a 4 and they threw you in with some of the strongest 3s in SC...you did well!!

I put together an album of the pics I took today...

Forest Acres Crit

Jay did the P-1/2 race and followed it immediately with the Masters. Jay was 1st in M35+, Bond was 2nd. Dr. LP was 2nd in 45+.
Another good showing by PVR today...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you got the creeping crud too? I have had it since last Saturday. bad news, it doesn't want to let go...

MM said...

Dno't know if it's chest cold stuff or asthma, EI or otherwise. My chest is just tight and I can't draw a deep breath and I'm wheezy...
Going to see Lisa Hutto on Thursday...time to start doping!