13 March 2009

Pipe Hitters

The first Thursday ride of the year went off last night. Nothing exciting to report...
We rode for 90 minutes and did some good tempo work. My legs were little more than hollow meat sticks and we almost got run down by an old black man...
I guess fitness wills out though as the tempo never really hurt and I felt better as the ride progressed.
Gonna go down to the ManHole (tm) and spin a bit tonight. It's supposed to be just lovely for the race tomorrow. Nothing motivates one to race like 50 degrees and rain...

Check out this picture...the only one missing is Petacchi...

Left to right is Hushovd, Boonen, McEwen, Cavendish and Farrar...and Farrar WON!!! I think these were the guys Marcellus Wallace was talking about...
I smell a fun Spring Classics campaign this year!

No comments: