27 March 2009

Feeling better

Doog and I met for an easy ride on the cross bikes last night. We just meandered around for almost two hours. It was just what I needed. I'm feeling better and some motivation seems to be sneaking back into my psyche.
It's supposed to rain all day and into tomorrow, so I hold little hope that anyone will show up for the Saturday morning ride. Bond and some of the boys are doing an easy 110 miles tomorrow...har...har...! I think I may just do another cross ride in the wet tomorrow.
Since I've been having these 'health' issues, I've decided to make this week a rest week, then ramp back up for Rock Hill, Charleston and Spartanburg/Charlotte. After those races, I'm done until June 6th in Beaufort.

I'm guessing that Il Prof will be sending out an email @ Sunday...

2 comments:

The Ghost of Jerry Reed said...

Thanks for the one less fixie sticker link. Those fuckers are everywhere in Cola, and we don't even have a courier business in town???

MM said...

Hipster douchebags, nothing more...
If any of them actually had to ride in NYC or Philly, in real traffic, delivering packages, they'd find another bandwagon to jump on...