06 June 2012

Mid-week

Man, I'm having trouble getting back in the swing...
Fortunately, the week hit it's halfway point today.  The weather isn't helping!  65 and drizzle again this morning.  Soul sucking...
At least the weather broke for long enough last night to get in a really good ride.  Big group, some quick sections, and more than a few big laughs and smiles.  A small Mexican almost brought the front group to grief, again, last night too.
On the downhill run on Glenn, TVH's nemesis dog decided it wanted to run out into the bunch.  It was good for everyone involved that the little fella thought better of his endeavour, and stopped right ON the white line.  Il Prof and I blew past him at 35mph.
I swear, I'm beginning to believe that TVH somehow caused Worldwide anger amongst chihuahuas when he rode over the one out in Eastover years ago.  They have a hotline, much like the red phone, and alert one another when he's coming! 

Time to do some shopping...

 I need a new apron for the shop.  Wonder if she'll let me have hers?

 This is definitely coming my way today...
I need bar tape too, but couldn't find a picture that suited that need.


And a pic from last year's Tour.  After watching a few days of Le Dauphine, it still works...

Namaste...

No comments: