16 October 2014

pequeno

Nice little spin with Bristol last night. Needed to work out the residual stiffness from Tuesday's physio session. Definitely felt better as the ride progressed, and after I hit Service Course. 
The PowerStation was heavy from all of the rain, and one of the washouts is covered with leaves, so I'm fairly confident it will reach up and drag someone to the ground in the very near future.
Got to see the Cola PD hassle a homeless guy who was minding his own damn business, walking up Gervais St. Way to go Barney Fife...you showed him!
I've had two interactions with Columbia PD in the past 72 hours, and the Officers in both instances were complete asshats. These interactions were nothing more than me asking a simple question. Seems the new Chief may not be handling his business like he promised. Either that, or Columbia PD is hiring descendants of Napoleon.
Anywho...I'll probably do the 90 minutes of power tonight. Let the dark chase me a little bit. If I was a smart man, I'd go make sure the road bike shifts properly before heading to the mountains on Saturday. As we know, I've never been accused of being overtly intelligent, so...

CX can be FAB-U-LOUS...
...Crash...2...3...4...and Step...2...3...4...Now JAZZHANDS....

Wiggo got him a motorhome...and I'm in serious WANT...

And cyclists are the problem?


And the running the red thing...
I may have to set up one of my helmets with the camera for a night ride. The sheer number of folks that jump/run lights in Columbia after dark is mind-boggling. But you know, I'm the bigger problem for riding in the dark...

And don't forget about this...
If you can't race, at least come out and support the race. That's what I'ma do...





No comments: