15 October 2014

Nope

I'll ride in all manners of weather. I'll ride in the dark. I will not ride in the dark and rain. Sorry. I value my collarbones, and have had too many concussions in my 44 years. No ridey last night.
Instead, the 12/28 went on the Williams WS28s. The plan is to venture up to Tryon this weekend for a little fun. I'm not fighting the 12/23. Not happenin'.

And it seems the driver of the white truck that harassed us on Sunday got a little visit from Law Enforcement yesterday morning. Rumor has it that he was VERY apologetic about his behavior. Thank you those involved with making his little "visit" happen. Wish I could have been there!

Kona was last weekend, and the Wattie Ink ladies were all there. Maybe this triathlon thing isn't all bad. Our very own Greg Howell races for Wattie Ink. Thankfully, he is NOT in the above photo.

 Festka. Yes please. Custom made in the Czech Repblic. I talked to the guys from Festka at the NAHBS in Charlotte last Winter. Very cool guys who know what they're doing.
Sven. No discs. Let the hand-wringing commence...
Bristol...looking Profi as FUCK!
WWATD? <<<< Click the link. If you're out on the Left Coast, you should really go do the ride. Really...

Trying to decide if I want to ride tonight...probably will...

Get back to work...


No comments: