25 May 2011

Stg17



Come faccialo per dire, "Forearm shiver"? I guess that's one way to handle having the door shut on you!


TNWC Update: Thin turnout last night, but still a good time. It wasn't horribly hard, but it was enough to get work if you wanted it. Some worked, some surfed. Ted and Der Kaiser got away, and stayed away. There just wasn't the HP to bring it back.
I dropped my chain about 20 minutes in, had a Schleck moment, and watched the group roll away. I finally got it back on and just rode around until the group caught me. From that point, I surfed...
Oh well, it was a good time, and my second ride for the day. I ended up with 3:45 on the bike(s) yesterday, and right at 120km for the day.
Ted, Chad and I met for a spin thru Calhoun County this morning. 80km later, we were home, and I was DONE. 6:30 and 200km on the bike in the course of 24 hours makes the not-very-fit boy's legs feel like hollow meat sticks! Gotta break it down to build it up...

A nice visit to Renick is on tap for the morning...

Peace...

No comments: