06 May 2011

Non dimentichi...

Il Giro dell'Italia comincia Sabato!!!



And as usual, the organizers of Il Giro have made it fun and interesting...

Colla della Finestre at the very end (Stage 20) may not determine the winner of the Giro, but it's surely going to make thing interesting! Looks all romantic in this long helicopter shot, eh?






Sure, maybe, but you may want to ask the Geox boys how they felt about it after recon yesterday! It may actually warrant the word 'Epic' this year!

Last night's ride was good. Old feelings are starting to return on the bike. I surprisingly okay. I'm working SLOWLY to get back this time. Last time I had surgery (hernia), I tried to get everything back too quickly and ended up just being peaky all year. I'll just ride and smile this time!
And I'm discovering my love affair with the new Helium. Look for a review in the coming days...

Peace! Have a good weekend! Watch the Giro and ride your bike!

No comments: