11 July 2008

Stage 7


Luis Leon Sanchez takes the stage...

Kirchen still in yellow...
The thursday ride was good one last night. Pretty quick and steady the whole way. I really felt Tuesday night in my legs though, especially at the end of the ride.
We chased the weather for the first two hours of the ride and, of course, caught it about 15 minutes from home. Nothing like ending a perfectly good ride with wind driven rain. I actually had an excuse to give the Ridley and good lick and rub this time. Usually, my OCD forces me to clean it.
Rumor has that a certain man with the initials LL (no, not that one...the one who actually rides and is fast) blitzed the TT in Charlotte on Wednesday night. A tick over 21 minutes for 10 miles is really GD fast folks. 46kmh average fast...! The guy who won? Sub-20 minutes...where's the drug testing trailer when it's needed? That guy must piss kerosene!
Saturday - 8 a.m. at the circle.

2 comments:

LL said...

He came by me like he was shot out of a gun!

MM said...

47 double espressos will do that for you...