27 July 2008

Rest...

So I got up and did the Saturday ride...
The group was small, but the pace was still quick with some honestly fast sections thrown in. We did a very modified Eastover loop and ended up with just under 95km in 2:45. I felt very flat and just tired on the bike.
Il Prof and TVH went off into Calhoun County for a 140km deathmarch this morning...
Casey and Rob are moving and she was racing...
Doogie was on call today...
I just decided to bail on riding all together. I needed the rest.
The management trainees were across the river this weekend, so the H.O. and I had the place to ourselves. The house was eerily quiet...! It was nice to go to dinner and a movie though. Batman is pretty good, FWIW.
I finally chased and eliminated the click in my BB as well. I had to take the whole bike apart and re-assemble with a lot of teflon tape and grease, but no more clicky...
I may be out Tuesday night...or not...maybe some people will show up this week...

No comments: