16 May 2007

Resting comfortably, thank you!

I'm resting this week. I haven't ridden since Saturday and feel good about it. After feeling TERRIBLE Saturday afternoon, I felt even worse on Sunday. Feeling bad and low motivation do not make for a pleasant ride. Sometimes it's better to just stay off the bike until the feeling comes back. I'll ride tomorrow night and it's supposed to be nice this weekend, so we'll see.


I'll go down to the ManHole(tm) tonight and get the Ridley ready for action. I'd ride the (F)Ibis, but the FSA cranks have let me down yet again. I don't know why you would ever spec an aluminum bolt to affix a crank to the BB. I stood up on it, to ride up through the backyard and the bolt sheared off. The crank came off, still attached to pedal and shoe and I feel over in the grass. Thankfully, St. Augustine grass is very soft. A new steel bolt is coming. If this doesn't fix the problem, it's Shimano cranks for me.


I want to sell the full suspension rig too. I think a 29er would get more use. 5 bikes is the limit right now, so one has to go. Email if you want details...! I'll sell it for way less than I have in it. I've ridden it less than a half dozen times...

Going to pick up my new glasses and look for dress shoes this morning...Big Fun!

2 comments:

Rooskie said...

How about $350.

MM said...

Like your wife would let you spend $350...

$850 and we'll talk...