25 May 2007

Injury update

So the X-rays tell me that the skeletal issues are all resolved, which is good. The muscles surrounding the area of injury are mighty sore though. I told my Chiro and he said it was from a combination of the injury to my back and the movement/re-aligment of the spine. Either way, the shit is sore. I didn't take a Flexaril last night...I also didn't sleep very well. I'll be medicated this evening... ;)- Sleep is a commidity whose value only superceded by gold around here...

I got an email from Mandrus about last night's ride. It seems that I missed another good one. Fast and steady seems to be the theme for group rides around here lately. Personally, I like it that way. Although, noodling through the countryside sometimes has it's merits...
I'm sure I'll get my ass handed to me next week!

RW put together a blog for racing wattage and discussion. www.sufferfest.wordpress.com
It's kind of cool to see the graphs and data. It makes me want a PowerTap, even though it'll show me how much power I'm NOT making...

The H.O.'s sister is marrying Timenstein tomorrow. Oh will those be some big, tall, lumbering half-wit children. It seems everyone has been drafted to help with the wedding and reception. I have gracefully bowed out citing a grevious back injury. Darn.....!

Still waiting for my Conti tires to arrive from Europe.

No comments: