07 May 2007

It's a C-O-N-spiracy

Man, time and responsiblity conspire against me some days. I had planned to out with Il Professore and TVH yesterday, but that plan got shanghai'd before I even pulled the bike out of the building.
Two kids under 2, one who sleeps and one who doesn't, will change plans...quickly. I finally got all of my poop in a group @ 9:30 and went down to the ManHole(tm) to get on the trainer.
I switched out the mag unit, which is worn out, for the wind unit and did 60 minutes. 30 minutes of that 60 was big gear, 150+ HR, which actually didn't feel all that bad. My legs are stiff today though...
People who buy high dollar trainers are just fooling themselves. A wind trainer is the way to go. The harder you go, the more air resistance there is, just like riding the road. I need a new trainer and will be looking for another wind unit. They are loud as heck, but I'm in the building, alone, so who cares...

The Crit course is getting cleaned this afternoon...you're welcome...


Oh, and I picked up a 32" LCD hdtv yesterday. Did I mention it was for the bedroom? You naysayers might call it overkill, but I call it just right...;)

No comments: