15 June 2010

Things that make you say...Holy Shit!



Yeah, that was Cav's fault...

-It's supposed to be over 100 degrees today with a heat index of 110+. You guys can have the TNWC tonight! I'm feeling better, but not feeling stupid. I know a few pipe hitters are bailing along with me, but there will be others that show up to tempt the angry God that is Heatstroke.

-These guys are still making wheels? Scary! That's a lot of cheddar for a wheelset that can't be repaired.

-I cannot find a rim for my broken rear wheel. Everyone that carries the IRD Cadence VSR hoop is out of stock right now...guess it'll just sit until one becomes available. Maybe not 'Holy Shit!' worthy, but still a pisser...

-SC politics...it seems we're out-crazying Arizona, Utah and NC...
Of course, we'll always have Clyburn and Jake Knotts, so we're automatically ahead from the start...

-BP...just plug the damn thing. You have the ability! I know it's a well that will produce MILLIONS of barrels in the future, but it's time to just cut your losses and solve the problem.

-That Van Der Sloot kid...just put a bullet in his skull. Hell, I know a guy that'll do it! The World will not weep....

Off the bike until Thursday in an effort to rid myself of whatever crud that has taken hold. Thankfully I have the World Cup to keep me company and GW's Tarmac to keep me busy.

Peace!

No comments: