24 December 2008

Merry Christmas

Screw all that PC crap! Merry Christmas!

Meat, Mick and I met this morning for a quick jaunt through the flats. I did some SST work and felt pretty good. Not great, but the form is definitely on the upswing after being sick for a week.
Ended up with 70km in right at 2:15.
We're going to Lexington tonight and Chesterfield tomorrow afternoon. I'll be on the bike Friday for at least 3 hours. I just cannot stand the H.O.'s father, so I'll be killing two birds with one stone! I'll get some quality miles in great terrain and get away from his neuroses for a while.
Don't know about Saturday. I'll likely come home Friday afternoon, so I plan to be out.
Sunday, we're planning to ride from Cycle Center @ 9. 60-ish miles through Calhoun County and back in up through Gaston and South Congaree (just in case anyone needs to score some crank).
It''ll be a tempo-ish sort of affair, but we'll all stick together. Everyone is welcome, but there will be no whining on this ride! There seems to be too much of it for this time of year! Eat your brekkie, put on your big boy/girl pants and come out to ride.

I hope everyone has a joyous and safe holiday! Peace!

No comments: