07 February 2008

Still crippled...albeit less...



That's the new team steed for Rock Racing. There has been much talk about how ugly the bike is, but let's make one thing perfectly clear...IT'S A FULL F'ING CAMPAGNOLO RECORD DEROSA!!!!!!!!!!!

If you say you wouldn't ride it, you aren't just lying to me and everyone else, you're lying to yourself.


The back is feeling better, just really stiff. I'm trying to get through it without the assistance of modern pharmaceutical science, but I'm getting weak. Hell, I tried to get the kid's pediatrician to give me a cortisone shot today. I will be taking a cyclobenzaprine before bed tonight. It's must be good for a cyclist...it's got 'cyclo' right in the name.

I likely won't be out this weekend, but I'm cool with it. Maybe a forced break for 10 days or so will actually help me out. Come July, burnout may stay away...
Maggie Backstedt is harder than you...nothing like riding the turbo with a broken, 3 day post-surgical repair collarbone.

2 comments:

Toby Porter said...

I like it - it's a frickin DeRosa

MM said...

That's what I'm sayin'