01 December 2014

It's been a while...

...since I put 4 days on the bike together.  And 5 out of 6...
Feels good though...but I'm tired...

A few of us met Saturday morning at The 'Wood for a spin out through Lower Richland.
It was chilly when we rolled out, but warmed up pretty nicely. We did a sort of backwards loop that hit some roads we hadn't ridden in a while. Of course, being the lover of dirt roads that I am, I took one that was a cut through, just to be different.
I may have over estimated the depth of the water hole that blocked the road...
A photo posted by MM (@mminsc) on


We ended up with damn close to 100km on a pretty nice morning...
Tell me again how nice it is to ride where you live...
The remainder of the afternoon was spent clearing leaves. I took my time, as to irritate my fucktard neighbors. Wake me up at 2am, and I'll run my loud-ass leafblower while you try to watch football. Dicks.

TVH and I were the only attendees for The Heathen Ride on Sunday. Pretty much everyone was out of town, save for a few...and their excuses for not attending were weaksauce...at best...
We rode a bit shorter than usual, as tired legs were the theme. And I told The Boss we'd go look for a Christmas tree when I got back to Service Course.
It was pretty freaking sublime though...
AND a tailwind home...
How'd we swing that one...?
A quick turnaround was followed by a trip to The Farmer's Market to get a tree. The Boss, once again, over-estimated the height of our ceilings, and bought a tree that was a bit too tall. I lopped off about 8 inches, and a dozen branches to make it fit.
We made a stop on the way home...
There aren't many better spots to wile away a 70 degree November afternoon than here...





Tim Johnson showed how to get up the stairs at Milton Keynes CX last weekend...


Time to go. Things to do. Money to spend.
It's going to be sunny and 70+ today. Go outside and get it on you...




No comments: