03 December 2014

No ridey

Not until tomorrow at least...
The Boss is out of town on business...if one considers Myrtle Beach "out of town", so I'm single-parenting until Thursday.
I'll definitely be out Thursday night...with the new 6000 lumen light. Whether it's really 6000 lumens is a matter of conjecture, but I can say that it's easily brighter than the 2000-ish lumens I've been pushing.
I figure I'll run it in tandem with the 1000 lumen spot beam. 7k should be enough...

 Why do I suddenly have the urge to buy some Giordana kit?
 Cool Nibbles graphic. Too bad his team is full of Eastern European dopers...
 I normally eschew the wearing of Euro team kits, but the new Saxo kit is pretty cool. How many local teams are stealing this design RIGHT NOW?
And I know this may not be popular with some folks, but the new Campag crank is ugly. It looks unfinished. For $1000 (not a typo!), it should appear as if some care went into it. It just looks a bit cobbled together.

Svenness 3.7
SVENNESS 3.7 from In The Crosshairs on Vimeo.

Onboard with Sven


Speaking of onboard, remember this?


Gotta jet...more point and click Christmas shopping to do...


No comments: