10 December 2014

Whaaaaat?

 So, this is a new Pegoretti Responsium. The article that accompanied this photo was obviously written by someone who has never spent time on anything other than a plastic bike. Pegorettis were called "an acquired taste"...
What? Sure, they are an acquired taste, as much as bacon or chocolate is an acquired taste.
 She thought it was funny too...
This is Baum's 2015 TdU bike. It is nearly perfect. Change the saddle, and add some deep drop Dedas, and were gold. And if they made me...I'd even ride the SRAM stuff.

Fun ride last night. The group was small though. No idea why. It was a really pleasant evening.
The lights on the new sections of trail are now operational as well. It really messes with the vision, and the mind. I was just starting to learn the turns in the dark, now there's light on them. It's weird...
Got a decent two hours in the dark, and was told my lights were too bright by some numpty in a car.
Too bad Chief! I'm worried about me, not about you...

And I've come to the conclusion that it may be time to wash the CX bike. It's a bit of an embarrassment. It hasn't had soap and water on it since it was completed...in July.

Four wheels good...



The sound! Oh. God. The. Sound.

OK...time to go. Gotta go get cracked and stretched, then go buy some food.
14 shopping days left....


No comments: