15 December 2014

That was better...

Two good rides this weekend.
Nice easy stroll through LR on Saturday. It was cold at the start, but ended up being a pretty nice day. I wish I had worn a hat for the first 30 minutes or so though. An ice cream headache while riding really sucks.
3 hours fell easily, including the little effort made at the end.
As Junior Management went to the LexCo Branch Office, my plan was to go home, eat, and then sleep the afternoon away.
The Boss had other designs on my free time. The remainder of my afternoon was spent Christmas shopping. There is little in this World that will suck the Christmas spirit out of one more quickly. After the third stop, I made her bring me home. My legs and back were screaming...
This evening was filled with present wrapping, which is always good for a laugh. I outwrap The Boss 4 to 1. Sure, hers look better, what with the bows and jingle bells on them, but Martha Stewart isn't coming to the house on Christmas morning.
Sleep came easy...
The normal bunch met for the Heathen Ride on Sunday. And if there was a "Chamber of Commerce" day, Sunday was it. By the time we got an hour into the ride, people were stripping clothes.
And big thanks to Ricky for showing us the outer loop into Swansea so many months go. It's out-farking-standing.
And this place intrigues me to no end...
I want to walk through, and see what's in there. I REALLY want the signs...
And yes, the sky was THAT blue!
A quick run over the ridgeline, and we were home. 100km in the big blue was okay with me...

Junior Management got home, I cleaned the Ridley, the Eriksen came back for an overhaul, and I went to Whole Foods. It was a good afternoon.

Euro CX action...
Soudal Classics from Antwerp



Zilvermeer isn't up yet...here are the highlights from Vier...

And Big John...you wanted argy bargy sprint video? How's this?


Columbia becoming more bicycle/pedestrian friendly? WHAT? We'll see if the execution matches the plans. We ARE talking about Columbia after all...

Enjoy your Monday. It's going to be 70 degrees today. Yeah, I know it's the beginning of the week, but you could spending Monday somewhere in the snow...




No comments: