18 April 2012

Bizarro...

Last night's WeCola ride was really good. Huge group (45-50) and a beautiful evening.

It was really odd though. I felt iffy, but had really good legs. Spinning the gear over was not taxing in the least...until the speeds got over about 43kph. Anything between 30-43kph was easy, just rolling along...on wheels or on the front. HR and PE were very low. Any speed over 44 got hard...
I couldn't get my HR up over about 160 or so.
I'm tired. Tossing and turning night after night will do that...

Breaking Fleche Wallonne news...

Evie Stevens (USA) wins the womens race.

Joaquin Rodriguez (Katusha) wins the mens. Both won with seering attacks on the Muur.




And say what you want about the Ritte boys, but they make a DAMN sexy TT bike. Actually, all of their offerings are quite libidinous.


Their custom stainless offerings make me feel like I'm climbing the rope in gym class!


And if you read their blog, you'll see that the SS and carbon/SS offerings are nearly as stiff as the full carbon bikes. I'm betting that NONE of us would be able to discern which was which if blindfolded!

And with that...enjoy your Humpday...

No comments: