14 July 2010

What I've seen in/learned from the Tour thus far...

-There is a clear gulf between the 'clean' riders and the 'not-so-clean' riders.
-The old guys are likely riding clean, as is the WC.
-My issues with Cadel are drifting away, as he lined up and raced with a broken arm yesterday!
-I want to punch Levi in his bulbous cranium every time he's on screen.
-I have serious man love for Jens Voigt.
-Some pros don't have the best bike handling skills.
-Rural France is really beautiful.
-Contador is a chode.
-There are a lot of cool bikes this year! I really want Chavanel's yellow Merckx.

I found a pic of Frank Schleck collarbone repair this morning. Look at it and decide if you really want socialized, Euro-style hospital care.


I'm sure a Doctor did the repair, but a Doctor of WHAT is the question? And did Frank's grandmother close the incision with her knitting needles?

I did the HoD+ yesterday. Legs felt good, stomach...well...not so much...but I need to keep riding for my own sanity, even if it's merely maintenance rides.

No comments: