10 July 2010

Une demande?

à moins que tu parles français avec la maîtrise, cessez de dire "chapeau"...d'accord?!?! Et oui, je parle francais, merci!


Chavanel showed real class in today's win...he and Voeckler are both too hard to be French!

As for me, the alarm went off and I rolled over. I'll ride tomorrow. Probably slowly....

I'm going to see the Doc Monday morning to start the process of getting my esophageal issues sorted out. The past month has been brutal and it's come to the point that I need medical intervention. Reflux/GERD has been a companion of mine for about 18 months, but for the past 30 days, the pain has become constant. Everything in my life is affected by the discomfort.
Riding has become an exercise in futility. I can ride 20-22mph, but beyond that, my breathing becomes an issue. I know, for a fact, that I'm stronger and faster than I have been in the last year, but my GI issues just shut it down.

Hopefully some sort of fix can be sorted out...

Peace...

1 comment:

Velocodger said...

Moi j'ai dit COCORICO!
P.S.I just got over my inner issues, took flagyl, ect...yech!
It took a while but apparently I'm over it.
Good luck with that....