15 July 2007

A short one

Der Kaisers and I met @ 8 this morning and did a modified loop of the Fort. Mrs Der Kaiser turned around to do another loop, while DK and I just came on home. It started to drizzle so I'm sure Mrs DK got pretty wet. It was a damp, windy, dreary day all the way around.
I was a bit tired today and the ride was dog slow, so any power numbers can be disregarded. I did notice that on seated climbs, even without a lot of effort, that I was @ 300 watts. I'm sure my numbers will be high, but then again, it takes alot to move my big ass around. I made one small effort on the back side of the wall and saw 950 watts...!
I'm probably going to go do a loop in the Fort tomorrow night, as the H.O. has a dinner she has to go to on Tuesday. The baseline ride will hopefully be Thursday night.

I need to go to the ManHole and clean the Ridley, then head out to the country to pickup #1 at his Grandma's house. Then again, I may just wait until later to clean the Ridley...

Rasmussen won the stage today. I know you must be skinny to win a stage in the Alps, but damn...
Somebody get that poor guy a cheeseburger basket. He looks like he was just liberated from a concentration camp.

No comments: