08 July 2007

Ride-free weekend

No ride today either. The weather looked threatening, both out the window and on the radar. I'm in full wussy mode right now with this leg injury. I woke up to searing pain and decided that the combo of the weather and my pain was enough to bail on the ride. I'm going to have a scar that will be worthy of medical journals.
That and the fact the bike was clean and I didn't want the first ride with the PT to be a rainy one.
I need to set some baselines for the PowerAgent software, so I'll probably go to the crit Tuesday night. I'm injured and not at all fit right now, so the numbers can only go up from here. Bonus!

That's Mr. McEwen to you people...
Crashed 20km out, chased back into the group, rode to the front and crushed everyone in the sprint...! Straight pimpin'!!

No comments: