12 March 2015

File Under : "Things you DON'T want..."

Yeah, this "virus" that I've had since Sunday. You don't want it. EVER. It's angry. It's violent. It makes your body angry at YOU. I'm not "sick" anymore. Now, I just feel like I've spent a solid week in Vegas with my old crew from Philadelphia.
My muscles aren't sore. My GUTS are sore. And if we remember correctly, the upper portion of my GI tract was effectively rebuilt not long ago. And I'm tired...so, so tired. I guess expressing the contents of one's stomach 60+ times over the course of a few days takes the wind out of the old sails. And then there's the calorie deficit....
The bike? Sure...yeah...right...whatever...
It's locked away in Service Course. It'll be there when I decide to get back on.

Dirt road heaven? Perhaps...

Shut up and take my money! RestoMod '66...better than a new one...

Call me an idiot if you wish, (wouldn't be the first time) but doesn't "Rubber Side Up" indicate that you've made an error somewhere along the way?

Remember when I said that chocolate brown metallic would make a killer paint color?
Yeah...Baum knows...
I'll even ignore the fact it's a disc frame...

I'm going to TRY to pedal a bicycle on Sunday.

And in case you haven't noticed, the pollen is starting. Time to eat all the Claritin....










No comments: