01 January 2013

Happy New Year!

 Found a new dirt section today...not completely enjoyable on the skinnies I must say!  On the CX bike, it'd be perfect...

 Did the Zombie Apocalypse happen, and no one told me?  Empty...

 Yet another visit to the #PS...

Start the year off right...

Good 2.5 solo this morning.  Grey skies...little wind...some rain...dirt roads...and a climb back up into downtown that forced me to ride thru the garbage from Columbia's big stupid NYE celebration.  Good job on the cleanup, assholes! 
Here's an idea...
Since Columbia has the fiscal responsibility of an 8 year old with a crisp $100 bill, and won't pay City workers OT to affect a cleanup, head on over to RCDC, and get a van load of prisoners to clean the shit up!!  A couple of LEOs on horseback with slug guns should be able to cover them all.  2013 should be the year of the Chain Gang! 
But I digress...
It was a good ride, and the fine folks at Mad Alchemy kept the legs toasty! 

Pro-Tip : Knee warmers are fine and well, but when it's cold, and the rain starts, those very same knee warmers keep the cold dampness against your legs, knees, and connective tissues. 
Embro gives you a barrier from the wind, cold, rain and road crap, and actually gets WARMER when your legs are wet. 
And this isn't just my opinion.  It was explained this way to me by an honest to Dog Euro-Pro...


And no, even as an alumni, I didn't watch Carolina's win over Michigan today.  Sorry...too much to do.  I did, however, take the time to search out the highlight of Clowney pancaking the poor kid from Michigan.  It warms the deepest crevices of my little black heart....



Daaaayyyuuummmmm!



The announcer said ... "ball's loose...", and I really don't think he meant the football!  That poor guy is going to have to see someone to deal with the PTSD that hit caused!

And on that note, I've knocked down the first post o' the year...

Hope everyone had a safe NYE.  I went full rockstar, and made it all the way until 11pm this year.  Living on the edge...




2 comments:

Junk said...

My wife is a Michigan alumni. The house was quiet last night, but me being from O-H-I-O was giggling my a$$ off.

MM said...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXwv3JAWCoQ

Forward this to her...

Michigan losing warms my heart.