07 December 2012

Upswing? Maybe...

I feel like I'm on the upswing.  Of course, the downswing was pretty freaking low.  I always have sinus issue, but then again, after breaking my nose 5 times, that shit is probably bound to happen.
Fortunately, I have good friends with "M.D" after their names, and they take care of me.  The antibiotics are on board, as well as over the counter meds, so I'm feeling marginally better.  Probably a 4/10 at this point.
I'm gonna try to show up tomorrow, even if I just ride out, and turn right when the group turns left.  I need to get my stiff legs rolling around...

Now, for your enjoyment...

2002 Zolder...better ask somebody!  Lombardi and Petacchi as final leadout men? 



2010 Zolder...same place...different discipline...waaay different weather...



Ken Block going Slideways...





Tafi bringing the pain...

Been a burn of a week.  At least I got sick now.  Usually, I have to deal with this right at Christmas, and nothing is quite as enjoyable as doing Santa duties on Christmas Eve with a ripping sinus infection...

Hopefully, your week has been better!

17 days until Christmas.


No comments: