10 December 2012

Or not...

Yeah, about that upswing....

Another standing 8 for the kid.  Felt fine Saturday.  Slept late, did yardwork, hung Christmas lights...no issues.
Woke up yesterday feeling like the Hammer of Thor had beaten me half to death overnight.  By 4 in the afternoon, I had a 102 fever, and was partaking in the joy that are the cold sweats.  Frozen, sweatshirt, track pants, blanket...yet sweating like a rented mule.  Fuck...
Tossed and turned all night.  Sweat thru 2 t-shirts, a pair of boxers, and two pillow cases.  So.  Much.  Fun!!
Still sweating as I sit here and type this...
Guess I'm getting a few more days off the bike...

Rumor has it that Saturday was a good ride.  Several people were missing, including me, but there was still a good turnout.  Nice.
Don't know about yesterday, as I was having some sort of Vision Quest.
Every effort will be made to be out this coming weekend.

Antwerp CX



Hey Sven, one would have thunk you learned your lesson with the XTR pedals last year...

Last lap of Druivencross from Sunday  (link only for now)

Nys came out of his pedals again n the middle of the race.  Wonder if Crank Brothers can send him a care package?

I've had these for a while...Wiggins is just such a wanker... (from 2013 Tour route presentation)



Sorry Brad, are we boring you?  Dick...

OK...enough for today...I need to go lay down on the couch...

Namaste...

No comments: