24 December 2012

Ho Ho Ho!!!

 I'm no mountain biker, and the "North Shore" sort of stuff scares the living crap out of me, but this little section looks like big fun!

 When Boonen stops at the cafe, the view is a little different than when we stop...

Roubaix 2001.  Can we all wish together for another muddy Sunday in Hell...PLEASE!

And we all thought the Quick Step "pillow biter" picture was bad....
Sort of how I've felt the last 3 days on the bike after 3 weeks of being sick and inactive...


The normal trio met yesterday for a little spin out thru LexCo.  The trio became a duo when TVH decided that his gloves were ill-suited for the job, and turned around to head for the house.  Il Prof and I did a leisurely circuit of the Tuesday/Thursday loop, and had a nice ride...except  for the moron who gave us the old right hook while he was PULLING INTO CHURCH!!!  Yes, I did yell that part!  Nevermind the two family men on their bicycles, he was late for service to celebrate the baby Jesus...
Then, to add insult to (nearly) injury, upon making the big sweeping right turn onto my street, I ran over a huge chuck on broken Bud bottle, and dealt a death blow to my rear Vittoria Open Corsa SC.  Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a 1cm cut.  At least I was only about 500m from Service Course...I rode that sucker home! 

JBrstl and I met this morning for another leisurely roll thru LexCo.  We sort of winged it, and ended up with a good 2 hour ride that included some Vitamin D.  Hopefully, his house will remain fire and smoke free this holiday season!

 Tres Belgique, non?

For Junk...Merry Christmas buddy!

Now, I am steeling myself for the trip to visit The Boss' family for Christmas Eve festivities.  Seriously considering putting a hydrocodone in my pocket, just in case of emergency.  If you have a spare moment, say a kind word to whomever you pray for me.  An afternoon over there could get Taliban to give up info...

Anywho, I hope everyone has a great Christmas!




1 comment:

Justin said...

I don't know... My moms cooking...