20 December 2012

Hoping I remember how...

No rides all week, and I really don't care.  I'm planning on throwing a leg over at some point in the next few days, but only The Shadow knows when, or where...

I'm willing to bet that the rides will be solo though, as it supposed to be less than 40 degrees Saturday and Sunday mornings.  Good thing I put some new tires on the Salsa...

Here's something to watch :

Last 50-ish km of 2012 Flanders...



Last 85km of Hey Nieuwsblad 2012...



Roubaix 2012.  Boonen domination...



Won't be long until the Spring Classics come back, and it won' be soon enough.

Speaking of EuroDog stuff....the UCI announced that a decision on Frank Schleck's hot test/suspension will be handed down in 6 weeks.  Did the UCI relocate to Punxsatawney when no one was looking?  Guess they saw their shadow...and it was shaped like a dumbass!

Omega Pharma-Quick Step-Moe's Burritos-Ray's Shoe Repair put each individual rider's Twitter handles on their jerseys.  Yeah, that's what Twitter needs...more hammered up English.  Further proof that Twitter may have jumped the shark, because we know that OPQSMBRSR jumped it when they hired a dedicated Twitterer (Twit) who knows cycling in the same way I know Theoretical Physics. 

Tony isn't wrong....


Oh, Tard the Grumpy Cat...I love you more everyday...


Can you tell I get itchy, and hard(er) to get along with when I don't ride?  Sorry...it's the way of the sword around here...

I'm going to start working on a NYD ride loop, if anyone is interested.  It will be a social-ish (not social-ist) sort of affair.  100km or so, the group stays together.  It MAY have a dirt section or two, with routing options for those who are averse to that sort of thing.  Emails will go out shortly...

OK...get back to work...or back to sleep...or whatever it is you people do all day.  :)

I need some caffeine...



2 comments:

Junk said...

Cheer up grumpy McStuffins. Rides are right around the corner.

MM said...

Shut up you!