27 December 2012

Is it over?

3 days in a row of Christmas "festivities".  It's all too much.  Calgon, take me away...

Here's Zolder from yesterday...



Haven't ridden...likely won't today.  Too many errands to run.  Things get neglected when you do nothing but drive to Christmas celebrations for 3 straight days.  One of the three was enjoyable.  In baseball, .333 is a solid average.  In life, it makes for long days...

I need to go down to Service Course and affect repairs to the flat/cut rear tire as well.  I plain English, I need to swap tires around on wheels, and jam new $15 latex tubes into others.  Sounds like complaining, but it's quite fun, and I don;t have to deal with my in-laws.  Of course, by that rationale, I would enjoy a falcon punch, as it doesn't involve my in-laws either...

Riding tomorrow at some point.  Saturday and Sunday are definites.  Don't know what's going on, so I'm not the person to ask...

Time to get my day rolling.  Renick, Target, Earthfare...oh my...

Hope everyone had a good Christmas! 


No comments: