12 December 2012

Humpday time suck

2012 Strade Bianche



I think this may be the race we plan a vacation around.  I can talk the Boss into Italy.  Belgium in April doesn't hold a lot of romance for her...

Speaking of Strade Bianche, here's the end of the stage to Civitella from the 2010 Giro...

P1



P2





P3



P4



P5



I think I may go order this race on DVD, just for this finish...

And who knew the ghost of Michael Jackson was a boxing fan?


Not much happening at Service Course.  I'm feeling better, and planning to hit the Urban ride Thursday night, for no other reason than to get the legs moving around.  Two weeks off the bike has made a brother stiff, and even less cat-like than before.  My spinal adjustment this morning had more than a few parts that were audible...and shouldn't have been!

Did I mention that the Christmas tree fell over again?  Fool me once, you get set back up.  Fool me twice, and your 8+ foot tall spruce ass gets lashed to the window casing with doubled up 20 pound test fishing line.  If it falls again, it will be standing at a majestic 4 or so feet shortly thereafter!

Pro-Tip:  Screw the decorative tree stands.  Get the one that looks like it was made out of rebar that's welded to the hood of a mid-70s Buick sedan.  The skirt covers it anyway!!

OK...begin your video viewing, and complete lack of productivity!

Namaste...

1 comment:

Junk said...

Love the Vino shaking his head shot...reminds me of old Bugs cartoons.