23 May 2012

Yo...read this...

....and pass it on to your non-cycling friends and family.  Ask them to pass it on as well...

HOW NOT TO KILL A CYCLIST...

Good ride last night.  Left with the group, but told the H.O. I'd take the short way, as she claimed to need the time to begin her preparations for vacation.  Have I mentioned she's leaving for the coastal office on Friday?  You'd be surprised at the logistics involved with getting this corporation ready to go to the beach. 
Me?  Yeah, bikes in the car, clothes in a bag...DONE!

Anyway, as I said, I left with the group and rode out 12th, into quite ominous skies.  The run out was pretty quick last night, even considering the headwind.  Once to the end, the decision became whether to turn right and take THAT short way, or turn left, on to the dirt, and come home on Old State.  I'll let you guess which option was taken...

The dirt was NIIIIICE last night.  Hard packed, dry, and fast.  The pace was kept high all the way to the old water treatment plant.  Good stuff...

And this isn't bike related, but it's damn funny...


Short one today, as I need to start getting my poop in a pile for ManCation.  A trip to Target, and 17-22 minutes of packing should suffice...

No comments: