10 May 2012

Oh Sweet Baby Jesus...

 Remember a few weeks ago, I mentioned the fact that Columbus is now drawing stainless tubing for IF using the old MAX tooling?  Yeah?  Well here you go!  I can say, with some degree of certainty, thhat this will be my next frame.  Makes me all warm and funny...

 Phinney in pink...play on player! 
And this is for the cager that harassed Justin and I Tuesday night.  Nevermind the fact that we were riding legally, and one of us was IN the bike lane, and the adjacent lane was wide open...
Some redneck douchebag in a POS Ford Taurus decided that he'd had a bad day working at the Pantry, so he rolled up on us, yelled something about his superior knowledge of South Carolina vehicle code, and sped away.
Initially, I said nothing...shocker.  I just sat up, no-handed, and gave the old, double arm-out-to-the-sides WTF gesture.  No birds flew...another shocker.
RDB (see above descriptor) hit his brakes and slowed, acting as though he was going to stop to have a discussion of the aforementioned vehicular codes.  I stayed in the same WTF position, and rode towards his buy-here/pay-here Taurus.
I honestly think he thought about being a badass, then re-thought his badass-ness when he realized that the guy on the bike, wearing the hot pink jersey, was an appreciably larger human being, and that any confrontation would likely end poorly for him.  He again sped away while showing us either his IQ, or that we were #1...or both. 
We just rode on...

The tree guys are finally coming this morning.  Or so they say...
I had to run through FOUR tree services before I could find one to come out.  It dumbfounds me that people just don't seem to want to take my money.  The economy must be recovering...

Sun's out...

No comments: