22 March 2012

Upward swing?

As with most things, the first thing I'd do is remove the Campagnolo stuff...

Rollercoaster! This road, with a tailwind, would be more fun than a pillow fight at the Tri-Delt house...

Good pavement, but the climb out looks a bit steep-ish.

Cycling v. Futbol and Rugby. You decide...

Getting about 7 percent better daily, which if we count today, brings me to about 56%. Just damn tired. I'd planned on riding tomorrow, but the pollen count is supposed to be nearly maxed out, so I think I'll occupy the couch for another day. I'll definitely be out Saturday morning. Probably won't do the whole ride, but I need to get the body moving again. Not gonna do my normal shit after being sick and jump back on the bike like nothing happened. It always ends in me getting a bounce-back ass-kicking.

Peace...

No comments: