18 March 2012

MSR 2012

Can we start calling Ernesto "Goldmember"? I love gggoooooooolllllldddd!

Cancellara wrecking skulls at Strade Bianche. But more importantly, look at his watch!!! Oh, and he's on Trek's answer to the Roubaix. Look at the size of the downtube...and the skinny seatstays and fork. Funny that the bottom race of the headtube stayed 1-1/2" though.

MSR 2012 Poggio & finish (looking for better quality)




Brunyeel said the strongest guy didn't win. He was right. Fabi didn't win, but he sent a message to the bunch that they better get their collective shit together in the next few weeks.

Rode yesterday and felt like complete shit. I turned off from the group and rode home solo. As the day progressed, I went downhill. This morning met me with a full-on sinus infection. My head is like a football. Calls will be made shortly...from the comfort of my couch...or bed...

As an aside, I don't care WHO shows up to the Saturday morning ride. The more the merrier, BUT, and it's a Kardashian-sized butt, if you are going to show up to the standing ride, that you usually cannot be bothered with, show up on time, period. 5-10 minutes late (by regulars), when calls are made, is begrudgingly acceptable. 20 minutes late is ignorant and disrespectful, and isn't going to happen again. Go try that shit anywhere else in the World...
And if something I've said has offended you, maybe it should!

And keep Bond in your thoughts. He's finally getting his bum knee taken care of this week. From the way he explained it to me, the surgery is somewhere between reconstructive and having a bionic leg installed. Big fun....

Ok, enough...
I'm sick and grouchy. You don't want none!

No comments: