02 March 2012

Friday...finally...

It's been the longest week of seemingly short days, ever. And of course, the weatherman says it's gonna be completely shitty tomorrow, which means it'll likely be 75 and beautiful.
Either way, I'm riding...

Anywho, as my last post explained, new 7900 mechanical D/A was purchased. "Why not electronic?" I can hear you say...
Well, as I sold the Blazer, cash flow isn't an issue, BUT, I told the wife I wouldn't piss all of the money away in one fell swoop. Thus began, "Operation D/A on The Cheap". I'm not going to say exactly how much I dropped, but let's just say that it was considerably less than one would imagine.
I did, however, sell out, and get the Rotor 3D cranks...with round rings. No BioPace for me, thanks!

Now to hurry up and wait for it to hit the door. Then I'll have two bikes to build...

The question at hand is what to do with the paint on the Salsa? So many things are swirling around in my skull. Sounds like pennies in a coffee can...

Nice CX ride last night. 2 hours on the 1st of March in shorts and a SS jersey. 75 degrees when I left @ 6, and 68 when I hit the door @ 8:15. You folks of Northern persuasion can have your culture, liberal politics, and season changes. I'll take the warm sunshine of the South, thank you very much.

It's dreary today, and supposed to be the same tomorrow, so here's something to brighten your day a bit...

No comments: