26 March 2012

Monday...

I hate you so very, very much...


Apparently, Cipo has yet to read the Sexual harassment policy handbook.

Here's the Ridley wearing it's new bits. 7900 w/Rotor cranks. Pretty much everything else remained, as it works flawlessly. And don't listen to the 'experts' who say that you have to run D/A brakes with 7900 b/c of the revised cable pull. The Mavic binders that I've had for years work perfectly...probably better than they did with the 7800 levers.
And the Vitt Open Corsa SC tires ride sublimely. Just billard-table smooth. It's about time the natural sidewalls made a comeback. Old school meets new school...I missed the look.

Check this track out! I'd like to build a small apartment on the infield and wake to this sight every morning.

...and check out Jered Gruber's write-up of E3 Harelbeke. Nice photos and a good synopsis. They chased the race around Flanders on their bikes! I'm jealous...

No comments: