25 April 2009

Hans Solo

Did the group ride Thursday...felt really flat. My back started cramping at one point, so I just sat up. With all of the back issues I've had in the past few years, I don't F around with back pain. I stretched a bit and caught back on when the group (all 5 of them) were soft pedaling on Double Homey.
Pretty much everyone was racing today, either in Athens @ the Twilight, or at the Tour de Moore in NC, so I let the H.O. have the morning to go to the gym. I wasn't feeling a solo ride outside, as doing efforts alone sucks...at least for me. I opted for the turbo instead. Yes, I know it was BEAUTIFUL outside today!
I did 60 minutes @ 90% with 10 30/30s throw in for good measure. It spun the soreness out of my legs...kind of...
It seems there's no ride tomorrow. I'm riding outside. I need some sun on my pasty body. A couple of hours will be just fine...not wasting another nice day.

No comments: