04 April 2009

+1

Almost 24 hours on, I'm feeling like I got into the cage and beat the hell up. My wounds are all scabbed over, but are kind of tender. Those will be fine in a couple of days. My neck is really stiff and my ribs feel like I got the Rocky treatment.
The effects of whacking my melon are still very evident. I'm still foggy and thoughts come to me slowly...well, slower than usual! My headache is starting to dissipate...just a dull ache at this point, but definitely still hanging around. My speech is very slow and deliberate, which is a rare thing for me.
I haven't looked at the bike yet...kind of afraid to...I know bikes and parts can be replaced, but hitting the ground on a $6000+ bike still sucks ditch water!
The H.O. has taken good care of me today. I've been camping on Clifford, the big red couch. I' didn't sleep at all last night, so I'm very tired.
Thanks to everyone who has commented and called. I really appreciate it!

I'm going to check out the bike tomorrow. I'll be back on in a week or so. I'm actually going to sit for a few days and heal, rather than my normal routine of riding hurt and causing other problems.

No comments: