31 August 2007

A week of no riding

Well, I didn't ride last night either. Rain blew through @ 5:30 and sucked any motivation that I may have had cleanly out of my body. My bike is clean and it's almost September. If it was the middle of March, I would have ridden, at least a loop of the Fort.
I'm planning on meeting Dean @ 6 tonight to spin around and then meet the Beer Ride...(say a prayer for me!) I haven't ridden since Saturday and to be honest, I'm a bit itchy, but not enough to really care.
However, I will be out in the morning, come hell or high water. It won't be another 2 hour ride either, like last Saturday. I want 3+ steady hours tomorrow and Sunday and then a short spin Monday. After a week off the bike, riding 5 days the following week should set me right...

#2 is firing up...time for a feeding...

See you in the morning!

No comments: