01 February 2007

I don't know how

I don't know how you guys up north do it. Today, it's 38 degrees and rain. This is not weather that is conducive to cycling and/or even going outside. Snow I could deal with, but this just sucks.
I rode the trainer last night for an hour in the 52/16. I'm a bit stiff today, but there's little to no knee pain. The hour was bearable because I was watching the end of the 06 Tour of Flanders. Boonen is a straight gangsta. He and Hoste got away and just killed it for the last 30 km. Of course, Boonen's urine could probably be used as an accelerant to make charcoal light more quickly. Either that, or he has been killing chickens under a full moon in the courtyard at the Eddy Merckx factory...

It's supposed to be sunny and warm(er) this weekend. We'll see...

No comments: