21 February 2007

Tired...work is hard

I worked on the back room all day Monday...8-1/2 hours of manual labor to be exact. The entire subfloor has been replaced and I got one sheet of drywall affixed to the studs. I would have done the other two sheets, but I hadn't eaten all day and was getting a little punch-drunk. At one point, I was laying on the floor to remove an outlet cover...! It was also an outlet that I failed to remember until the H.O. asked how I was going to cut the hole for it. If not for her management skills, I'd have drywalled that beotch in.
I did my UrbanAssault/Hour of Power(tm) loop through downtown last night. I just wanted to get the legs going around. The legs felt fine after warming up, but the stomach was in a big, burly knot. I don't know why, but I know it didn't feel good. I rode slower than the normal, interval laden pace, but it was still nice to get out. I realized my blinky light needs batteries too. A bright blinky will, in fact, keep you alive.

I got Mandrus' bike finished and working properly. He's coming by tonight for a quick fitting and to pick it up...! Speaking of, my new carbon frameset is supposed to ship today or tomorrow. I'm getting itchy...

No comments: