12 February 2007

New linkage

The fine feathered folks at Blogger (Google) have made it much easier to post new links to a blog. You no longer are foced to write code, thankfully, as I am barely literate.
I have added a couple to my list.

The first is Road Magazine. Probably the best roadie mag out there. It's dedicated to the American scene. It's big, glossy and well written.

Second is my old school, back in the day when he was a pup, buddy, Toby J. I've left out his last name to protect the innocent. Tobias is one of those solo 12/24 hour mountain racer dudes. He's a f**king hard man of the North. He does a lot for cycling around here, including the stellar New Year's Day ride around Lake Murray. I've known him since he was a mere boy and I can say I'm proud of the man he has become. Toby J = Good egg. That, and the fact he still rides his steel DeRosa...

There will likely be more to come...

No comments: