10 September 2013

No ridey....

No ride for the kid tonight.  The Boss has a work-related function to attend.  I say "related" as it's nothing more than the Execs throwing themselves a dinner to celebrate completion of an internal audit.
Yeah, it's a head scratcher...

Ford and I rode a little bit last night instead.  The Powerstation seems to be in good nick these days.  Big thanks to LexCo for putting up the K-Rail on each end to keep out the riff-raff, and their trucks.
The big mudhole is still there, but definitely shrinking in size with each dry day.  Didn't really matter, as I decided to do a small effort last night, and picked the ENTIRELY incorrect line through the hole.  I got kicked  to the left HARD, and came to what can only be described as a semi-controlled, yet very abrupt stop.
Ford was quite amused.
I tromped out of the mud, remounted, and continued the effort.  It actually felt sort of good.  I think the head cold is pretty much gone...

Good ride and fun terrain on a pretty much Chamber of Commerce evening.
And I got to wear my new gloves...

 So, so flouro...

No rides for me until Thursday, unless I can sneak out Wednesday night for a little while...

Two wheels good...very good...

Dura-Ace.  11v.  Hydraulic.  Cylon?

Getting closer...all that's needed is the scrolling red light.

Ok...there's a new Euro mullet leader.  Rigoberto Uran ladies and gents....

And remember, education starts at home!!

And Assos evidently thinks that all cyclists are A)made of money B)daft or C) answers A and B.
$519 for a pair of bibs?  And a cutout for your junk?  Really? 

Enjoy your Tuesday!




No comments: